Start of Round - The First player rolls the road die. All players roll all of their action die. On the first round, all players roll their action die. Lowest roll is the first player, and rolls the road die.
Turn Order and Actions
- ASSIGN one die to an operable car.
- If you do not have any available cars, assign an unused movement die to the coast space on one of your operable cars that you previously moved. (up to 2x per round)
- Activate a COMMAND (once per round).
- Airstrike. Place your chopper on any empty space on the board (a space with no obstacles). The value of the movement die doesn’t matter.
- Nitro. Increase the number of moves your car makes this turn by the value of the die you’ve assigned to Nitro. This may result in movement higher than 6. You must move the full amount
- Drift. This turn, your car may pass through the first space it enters that contains another road vehicle, without slamming it. If you end your turn in a space with a road vehicle, you still slam it, even if it is your first slam.
- Repair. Remove one damage token from any of your cars and shuffle it face down back into the damage token pile. That car becomes operable if it was inoperable (and may move later this round if you have any turns remaining).
- MOVE that car.
- Move the car you assigned your movement die, moving the value of the movement die.
- A car must move the full amount.
- A car loses its remaining move when it takes damage.
- A car loses its remaining move when it initiates a slam.
- If all movement was on road you may add the road die to your movement. If you do you must use the full amount.
- Muddy spaces cost 2 moves, though you may move into one if you only have 1 move left.
- SHOOT with that car (if you can).
Play passes to the next player, until all die have been assigned.
The road die is then passed to the next player, and a new round begins.